Only lifetime budget ads, you can schedule your ad set to run on a specific day and time.
Before you begin
- Use Page Insights to understand when your audience is most active on Facebook.
- Design your ads based on the time of day or day of the week you choose. For example, if your ad set runs from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., you may want your ad to use media associated with mornings.
- Your ad appears in your audience’s time zone. If you want to understand how people are responding in each time zone, create a separate campaign for each time zone.
Schedule ad sets in Ads Manager
- Create a new ad set or edit an existing ad set.
- At the ad set level, scroll to the Budget & Schedule section.
- Next to Budget, click the dropdown menu and choose Lifetime Budget for your ad set.
- Next to Ad Scheduling, choose Run ads on a schedule.
- Choose the blocks of time you want your ad set to run.
- If you are in Guided Creation, click Continue. Your ad set is scheduled.
- If you are in Quick Creation, click Close to save a draft of your ad set or click Publish to publish your ad. Your ad set is scheduled.